Obviously, the "Network" in CCN wouldn't be complete without the client. We seek long-term relationships based on mutual understanding and a partnership of interest in your needs and objectives. We believe the best, most consistent and cumulative results come from long-term agency/client relationships.
CCN wants to be considered more than simply an "outside vendor." We seek to become an integral working segment of your corporate and marketing teams. We build open communications and meaningful understanding with our clients, from the board room to the sales floor.
That simple fact has proven, in our experience, to be indispensable to the success of client and agency alike.
All of us at CCN are acutely aware of the importance of our performance in several key aspects of the agency/client relationship:
- The agency's enthusiasm for the client company and its products or perspectives.
- Knowledge of the client's industry, issues, competition and customers.
- Problem-solving abilities of the agency.
- Follow-through and service.
- Cost-consciousness in meeting goals and objectives.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Responsiveness to unexpected events and opportunities.
- Access to the agency's top management and creative talent.
- Objectivity and incisiveness of communications counsel.
- Consistency of agency performance in its role within the marketing effort.
- Coordination and communication with the client.
- Creativity of the agency.
- Flexibility of the agency and openness to client input and wishes.
- Quality of agency people.
- Honesty, integrity and ethical behavior.
- Loyalty and sensitivity to the client's needs.
- Fairness and accountability in billing rates and practices.
The agency that lives up to client expectations in these areas will keep that client, find others equally pleased to work with the agency, and prosper along with its clients. Creative Communications Network is that kind of agency - one with whom you will want to build a solid, lasting and rewarding relationship.
The Power Of The Network. We look forward to the opportunity to put it to work for you.